Tardies, Absences, and Illness:
When your child needs to be home:
- School begins at 8:00 a.m. every morning for all students K-5.
- Call to report any absence immediately. The hotline is (909)971-8204, press 1. This number is only for absences and you may leave a message 24 hours a day.
- When calling please give: date of absence, child's first and last name, teacher's name, grade, and reason for the absence.
- Frequent tardies or absences will result in attendance letters, calls, and referrals to School Attendance Review Boards.
- If you know an absence will occur in advance, please call.
- If you are unable to call, please have your child return with a note signed by a parent/guardian.
- Children should not be sent to school when they are not feeling well, with a fever, or when they have a contagious illness.
- If a pupil becomes ill or injured at school, you will be called to pick him/her up.