In the event of an emergency, when you must pick up your child, it is essential that you follow these steps:
- Parents report to the ASRD gated playground located at the front east side of the campus.
- Parents will be directed to their student.
- Students will be wearing an identification badge around their neck.
- There will be a two step check out:
- Parent will sign the badge and check out with a staff member and the staff member will keep the bottom half of the badge.
- The parent and child will show the remaining part of the badge to leave the gated area.
These critical steps ensure the safety and accountability of each of our students.